DRAMINSKI Poland Ultrasound scanner iScan mini Best ever farmscan for veterinary use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT The ready-to-go iScan mini weighs only 1.35 kg. Even long hours of work will not be a burden. DURABLE iScan mini, slightly larger than the palm of the hand, is extremely durable because its housing is made of aluminum. WIFI CONNECTIVITY Built-in WiFi antenna and free application allow you to quickly share images and cin loops. AUTOMATIC FOLLICLE MEASUREMENT You no longer have to wonder where the follicle size is greatest. iScan mini does it for you. Diagnostic images Set contains • Ultrasound scanner with a linear rectal probe • 2 external batteries • Battery charger with 230 V power cord • Carrying straps • Transport case • User manual on USB drive OPTIMIZED WORKFLOW Easy-to-program keys that can be adapted to your needs. SHARP IMAGE LuciD is a function to reduce noise and improve image clarity. SPEED AND PRIORITY SELECTION Choose between 128 and 256 lines composite image, adjust the appropriate refresh rate and resolution. SCREEN AND GOGGLES Use the built-in screen or OLED goggles. The image will always be clear and contrasting
- 3h 40 min. – operating time on one battery
- linear rectal probe 4-9 Mhz
- Dimensions (cm) 14 x 17 x 5 weight 1.35 kg
- Display screen 5
- USB C socket OLED goggles socket available
- 12 month warranty with parts and probes at Sonotech workshop
- 5 Year free after sales services at Sonotech workshop
- For End users Free delivery anywhere in Pakistan via Daewoo/Faisal/Asia cargo.
- Application: Veterinary doctors DVM use for livestock large and small and animals ultrasound scanning of Bovine Equine Swine canine Feline Ovine Leonine Ursine in farmhouses and clinic